Baby Harper

Baby Harper

Friday, January 17, 2014

Monthly music favorites

Everyone who knows me knows I'm a country girl. Always have been. 

Not to be confused with cowgirl.....

Which I most definately am not. 

But any ways I thought it would be fun to post my favorite music at the moment which is probably almost always going to be country. 

Ok to start it off I love Eric Church! He's my favorite country singer of all time! My Eric and I totally love his music! 

So of course my first song is his newest one,

•Give Me Back My Hometown. 

I cannot wait for his new cd coming out in early February! I wish I had it right now! 

I also love so soo many of his older songs that I've been listening to them all the time too. Here's a few that never get old to me. 

•Carolina
•Over When it's Over
•Country Music Jesus
•Jack Daniels
•These Boots
•Pledge Allegiance to the Hag

Oh I could go on and on.... 

But I won't. 

Ok next, I'm into Chris Young's new album a lot! My favorites are 

•Lonely Eyes
•Lighters in the Air

And Justin Moore's new songs

•Lettin' the Night Roll
•Country Radio

Also this one from David Nail:

•Whatever She's Got

This is a crazy song but I love it! By Maggie Rose

•Lookin back now

I'm always down for some good ol' George!!! 

•Nobody In His Right Mind Would've Left Her (my all time fav!) 
•Run
•Adalida
•How Bout Them Cowgirls (Which I'm clearly not!) :-) hehe
•She'll Leave You With a Smile
•Fool Hearted Memory

Man, I love them all!! 

I've also been listening to Mark Chesnutt lately a lot as well! My favs are...

•Brother Jukebox
•I'll Think Of Something 
•Old Flames Have New Names
•I Just Wanted You to Know 



Alright. I'm done for now. And I know more than likely no one cares what music I like and if you're still reading this after all that, we can probably be best friends! :-)

Hope everyone has a great weekend with tons of fun stuff planned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment